Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry
Dentists located in Redmond, WA
Delicious berries, coffee, and wine can dull your brilliant smile, as do aging and smoking. The skilled dentists at Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry in Redmond, Washington brighten your smile again with professional teeth-whitening services that are faster, safer, more comfortable, and more dramatic than anything you can do yourself. Redmond Smiles whitens teeth for men and women in the Redmond area. Just give them a call or book an appointment online.
Teeth Whitening Q & A
Why do my teeth look dull?
Even if you brush three times a day and visit Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry twice a year, you may still have dull and dingy-looking teeth. As you age, the hard, white enamel that protects your teeth slowly erodes and becomes more transparent, revealing a layer of brown dentin.
Several foods, substances, and habits can discolor your teeth, including:
- Colas and rootbeer
- Grape juice
- Certain medications
- Tartar, due to poor oral hygiene
- Your genes
How can I get whiter teeth?
You can boost your chances of having healthy, white teeth by avoiding dark-colored foods and brushing and flossing after every meal. You should also have your teeth professionally whitened and cleaned biannually at Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry to remove tooth-decaying tartar.
Why can’t I whiten my teeth myself?
Over-the-counter (OTC) whitening kits at the drug store have several disadvantages when compared to professional whitening at Redmond Smiles:
- Can’t lighten as dramatically
- Take weeks or months to get results
- Whitening trays aren’t custom-designed to fit your teeth
- Chemicals can be harsh and irritate your gums
- Overuse can erode enamel and damage teeth
What happens during a professional teeth whitening session?
The dentists at Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry take extra steps to ensure that your teeth whitening session leaves you with both whiter and healthier teeth. Your dentist and hygienist will:
- Professionally clean your teeth and gums to remove plaque, tartar, and other debris
- Examine your teeth and gums to ensure they are healthy and free of cavities, cracks, infections, or other abnormalities
- Take pre-whitening images for comparison
- Use custom-designed whitening trays that fit snugly on your teeth
- Customize the whitening blend based on your needs and sensitivity
You see your final results right away or within a few days, rather than waiting weeks to appreciate a difference with OTC kits. If you prefer, your dentist can also design a customized take-home kit for you instead of an in-office visit. Or you can use the take-home kit to supplement your office teeth whitening.
When you’re ready to go Hollywood with your smile, call Redmond Smiles Family & Implant Dentistry, or book your appointment online.
Family Dentistrymore info
Dental Implantsmore info
Cosmetic Dentistrymore info
Dental Bridgemore info
Root Canalmore info
Dental Health Diagnosismore info
Digital X-Raysmore info
Emergency Dentistmore info
Teeth Whiteningmore info
Wisdom Teethmore info
Teeth Cleaningmore info